We at Chez Toi are chalet caterers who will come to your chalet or apartment and provide a menu of your choice, in the price range of your choice, for the number of nights of your choice. You can try finding a self-catered chalet, or perhaps you have already booked one. Another way is to contact us with your requirements and then we will help you to find a property in or around Morzine, Les Gets and the Vallee d’Aulps.
Please go to our website www.cheztoi.biz (or click ‘home’ above) for details of our catered chalet packages. A great example of a deal for a luxury chalet you could get right now is Chalet Pruger (in the picture above) with our ‘Select Service’ catering for the 19th-26th January for 683€ per person (for 12 adults when you book before 31st October 2012) approximately £550. This deal includes the following;
● Continental and full english breakfast on 6 days (continental on chef’s day off)
● Afternoon tea cake on 6 days
● Pre-dinner drinks with canapes
● A gourmet 3 course evening meal with menus of your choice and a cheese board followed by coffee and petit fours on 6 evenings
● Carefully selected wines included with dinner
● A selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate throughout the day as well as a fully stocked fruit bowl to help yourselves too
● Complimentary toiletries
● Daily housekeeping
● Hot tub
● Wood burner, nintendo wii, imac and free wifi
● Discounted transfers and ski hire
The chalet itself is only a 7 minute walk to the centre of town and 75m from the free bus stop.
Fully catered chalet for winter 2013/14
For next season check out our catered chalets at The Mountain Hut.
If you don’t mind staying a short drive away from the slopes in the lovely village of St Jean d’Aulps then Chalet Beinn is the perfect choice. For the easter holidays 3 families could stay here including full catering for as little as £280 per person and that’s in the school holidays! You can find full details of the chalet here.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.